Skip to content
Auction Information & Rules:
- Studio 333 will auction Scarface on our website; the auction opens on December 5, 2023 at 12:00 pm Pacific time. The auction closes on February 5, 2024 at 12:00 pm Pacific time. To bid, go here.
- We have set the starting bid at $750, and bids must be a minimum of $100 above the most recent prior bid.
- Proceeds from the auction will be dispersed as follows: 50% or more* will go to LBT to support their important work; Studio 333 will retain 50% of the fair market value ($3,500) of the artwork to offset costs associated with the fundraiser. *If the final auction bid for Scarface is over the fair market value, 100% of the auction amount above fair market value will go to LTB in addition to the 50% up to fair market value.
- The Buyer accepts all risks and hazards associated with their purchase.
- All Bidders and the Buyer must be 18 years of age or older to bid or win the auction.
- The Buyer understands that items are listed at fair market value of $3,500. The auction item has not been appraised by a professional. If the winning bid is above the fair market value, the amount of the difference between the winning bid and the fair market value is tax deductible.
- The auction item is sold as is; Studio 333 will happily assist with mounting and framing the artwork if the Buyer would like, and all costs associated with mounting and framing will be paid by the Buyer. The oil painting features gold leaf and is on unstretched, primed canvas, which gives the buyer the opportunity to stretch or mount and frame as desired.